Summer Solstice Dinner & Auction – Saturday, June 24, 2017
Come dressed in white for a Summer Solstice celebration on the American River Parkway! Support the American River Parkway Foundation on Saturday, June 24th at William B. Pond Recreation Area.
- All white attire
- Meet & greet hour with local beer & wine
- Hosted by KCRA 3 Anchor Kellie DeMarco & Rob Stewart of “Rob on the Road”
- Live music from Harley White, Jr. Orchestra
- Silent and live auctions with auctioneer Keith McLane – Click here for a preview of live auction items!
- Dinner by Chef Robb Venditti of Rossi Catering
Event Parking (Map)
Park within William B. Pond Recreation Area (5700 Arden Way, Carmichael, CA 95608). Parking is $5 for a day-use fee, or you can use your Sacramento County Parks Pass. Pay at the ranger kiosk when you enter the park, or if no ranger is present, use the electronic pay station on the left just after the kiosk. The event site is located at the west end of the park; follow the park road until it dead-ends into a parking lot. Parking is limited, so please carpool!
About Our Chef
Meet Chef Robb Venditti, chef & owner of Rossi Catering—a seasonally inspired, chef operated boutique-style catering company. Robb’s resume includes chef positions at many well-loved Sacramento restaurants, including Café Bernardo, Mulvaney’s B&L, Formoli’s Bistro, and Pangaea Bier Café, and we’re thrilled to feature him at this year’s Summer Solstice dinner. Click here for a full bio of our chef!
Individual tickets are no longer available. We apologize for any inconvenience and hope you’ll join us at Summer Solstice 2018.
Every non-profit event is only as good as the volunteers who make it happen! Our Solstice volunteers get into the spirit of the event by wearing white tops and black bottoms.
- Set Up (12-2, 2-4; 10 volunteers): Set linens, place-settings, & centerpieces on tables. Set up silent auction, registration and bar tables & more.
- Tear Down (9-10:30; 10 volunteers): Clear dishes, centerpieces, auction, registration and bar tables, & more.This event needs volunteers for set-up, tear-down, registration, auction assistance & more.
- Auction Assistant (5:45-9:15; 10 volunteers) Organized person to help with collecting information from silent auction winners, spotter bid paddles for live auction & more.
Great Egret Sponsors