Summer Solstice Dinner & Auction – Saturday, June 23, 2018
Come dressed in white for a Summer Solstice celebration at William B. Pond Recreation Area! 250 guests will come together in support of Sacramento’s greatest recreational and natural civic amenity, the American River Parkway. Proceeds benefit American River Parkway Foundation programs aimed at maintaining and improving the Parkway.
- Saturday, June 23, 2018 | 6-9 PM
- William B. Pond Recreation Area
- All white attire
- Meet & greet hour with local beer & wine
- Hosted by KCRA 3 Anchor Kellie DeMarco & Rob Stewart of “Rob on the Road”
- Live music from the Rod Stinson Band
- Silent and live auctions with auctioneer Keith McLane
Event Parking (Map)
Park within William B. Pond Recreation Area (5700 Arden Way, Carmichael, CA 95608). Parking is $5 for a day-use fee, or you can use your Sacramento County Parks Pass. Pay at the ranger kiosk when you enter the park, or if no ranger is present, use the electronic pay station on the left just after the kiosk. The event site is located at the west end of the park; follow the park road until it dead-ends into a parking lot. Parking is limited, so please carpool!
Tickets & Sponsorship
Click here to join our e-newsletter for 2018 ticket announcements!
Every non-profit event is only as good as the volunteers who make it happen! Our Solstice volunteers get into the spirit of the event by wearing white tops and black bottoms.
- Set Up (12-2, 2-4; 10 volunteers): Set linens, place-settings, & centerpieces on tables. Set up silent auction, registration and bar tables & more.
- Tear Down (9-10:30; 10 volunteers): Clear dishes, centerpieces, auction, registration and bar tables, & more. This event needs volunteers for set-up, tear-down, registration, auction assistance & more.
- Auction Assistant (5:45-9:15; 10 volunteers) Organized person to help with collecting information from silent auction winners, spotter bid paddles for live auction & more.