How can I buy a Sacramento County park pass?

Access all parks in the Sacramento County Regional Parks system with an annual pass! There are four types of passes available:

Vehicle — $50.00
For standard motor vehicles.

Horse trailer — $75.00
For vehicles towing a horse trailer. May also be used for the vehicle alone.

Non-motorized vessel — $30.00
For watercraft under 22’ (including trailer, if applicable). Must be used in conjunction with a vehicle pass.

Motorized Vessel/RV — $100.00
For RVs, motorized watercraft 22’ and larger, and other oversized vehicles or trailers. May also be used for the vehicle alone.

Your parking pass allows entry into all parks in the Sacramento County Regional Parks system, including 15 access points on the American River Parkway and 7 additional regional parks. 

How long is the pass valid?

Passes are valid for a 12-month period from the month purchased, expiring on the last day of that month. There are no refunds or replacements.

Can I purchase a pass online? You can purchase all four types of park passes through ARPF online.

Please allow 3 to 5 business days for your order to be mailed via USPS. You must wait until your physical Park Pass arrives in the mail to use the pass. Emailed receipts for park passes are not valid for entry into Sacramento County parks, and may result in a parking ticket if displayed.

You have 30 days to contact ARPF if you have not received your pass within 21 days of order. After the 30 days, you will have to purchase a new pass.

I need a park pass today. How can I get one?

If you need a pass immediately, please visit one of our local vendors during hours of operation. ARPF also sells park passes at our office at 5700 Arden Way during regular business hours.

Can I pay with a credit card?

Cash or check payments are accepted at all vendor locations.

Credit card payments are accepted at the ARPF office (online and on location), REI locations, and the Sacramento Regional Parks Office only. A processing fee applies to credit card purchases.

Are any discounts available?

The Sacramento County Regional Parks department offers a Low Income Pass and a free pass for Distinguished Veterans (must have State Parks Distinguished Veterans pass).

Discounted passes must be purchased at the Sacramento County Regional Parks office located at: 10361 Rockingham Drive, #100, Sacramento, CA 95827.

Showing all 4 results

Showing all 4 results